Emerson is an international manufacturing and technology company with 125-year history. It is famous mainly for its uncompromising attitude to excellence in management and performance. Team 115 000 employees worldwide offers its customers a wide range of products and services in various technology areas in 220 manufacturing plants worldwide.
In Slovakia the EMERSON stock company operates since 1994 and currently in Nove Mesto nad Vahom operates within four business units – BRANSON, Emerson Network Power, ASCO Numatics and Energy Systems.
- business unit of American company that has headquarters in Germany operates in Slovakia since 1995
- manufactures ultrasonic and vibration welding equipment for plastics used primarily in the automotive industry, ultrasonic instruments and accessories
EMERSON Network Power
- business unit operating in Slovakia since 1995
- focuses on industrial air conditioners, electric power supplies, wiring harnesses and copper bus bars
- business unit of Dutch company operating in Slovakia since 1996
- provides advice and service in addition to solenoid and pressure operated valves and throttles, pneumatic components and automated valve armature
- business unit of Swedish company operating in Slovakia since 2003
- manufactures power supplies for the telecommunications industry, providing complex energy solutions for IT and telecommunications market
We know that everything we have ever achieved is the result of capability, integrity and dedication of our employees. Therefore, we offer them a job that challenges them. We also form the work environment so that it is possible to carry out positive changes. We are constantly striving to be better partners who look up to the future and to always be better than its competitors.
When much is at stake, our company is one of those to whom you always can turn to. Through our expertise we can breathe life into technology. Everyday we create solutions to reach success. Any customer need is a challenge for us. They know that when they approach us with a problem, they can
“CONSIDER IT SOLVED.”